Looking for a paid job in communications as part of a career in the creative industries?
Working with our talented team, young people and our contacts throughout the creative and cultural sectors the Communications Coordinator will deliver Creative Alliance’s Communications Plan.
- Full-time and 12-month fixed term contract.
- £20k per annum depending on experience.
- 28 days annual leave.
Creative Alliance is a thriving Independent Training Provider that operates as a social enterprise. We specialise in enabling talented people from different backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We help them get into and get on in creative, digital and marketing roles in any company.
We do this through providing:
- Careers Education and ‘Foot in the Door Into ….’ Training courses;
- Apprenticeships in a whole range of different roles, including digital marketers, digital content producers, graphic designers and lighting engineers;
- Training courses in digital, marketing and entrepreneurship skills for those looking to set up, grow or move up in their business.
Full Job Description:
To view the full job description, go to: Here
Please send a covering letter and CV relating to the Main Responsibilities and Skills and Experience Required listed in the full job description. Your application should include links to examples of your work. Please email your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday the 16th of February 2018.
Date of interviews: Wednesday the 21st of February 2018.