The apprenticeship levy is a government initiative to fund apprenticeships. It was introduced in May 2017 and is only payable by employers with a total wage bill of more than £3 million / year.
• Any employers, in any sector, with a payroll bill of more than £3 million per year is liable to pay the levy;
• Apprenticeship levy is set at a rate of 0.5% of your total payroll;
• Employers will not pay the first £15,000 of the levy;
• It will be collected monthly based on ‘live’ HMRC payroll data;
• You have 24 months from the date of collection to spend the levy on apprenticeship training.
Your levy funds can be used to recruit an apprentice and upskill your existing staff by investing in skills and training to enable you to keep your business up to date and competitive. We have a range of apprenticeship available to help you to develop and strengthen your team with existing staff or new employees.
We have a range of training packages
- Creative, Digital and Marketing
- Creative and Cultural Venues
- Business and Management