Government Funding for training your staff

You can train your staff with Creative Alliance’s support

On May the 1st 2017, the funding rules for apprenticeships are changing. One of the biggest changes are that the apprenticeship qualification, once previously only for people between the ages of 16-25 are now available for anyone at any age. So you could be 66 or 16 and do an apprenticeship qualification.

Universal funding

Most of the apprenticeship qualification is being funded by the government, 90% to be correct; leaving only 10% of the cost to the employers. This means that your staff, managers or even yourself could get training in any apprenticeship qualification for an absolute fraction of the price.

At Creative Alliance we specialise in creative, digital and marketing apprenticeships and we are working with a plethora of companies in helping them develop their training and taking advantage of the new funding.

What we offer

So as a company we offer a multitude of different apprenticeships – these can be requested  here – but one we feel is most needed for companies that we work with is a Level 3 or 4 apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. So how are we working with these employers?

  • KPI Recruiting (Recruitment Agency) – We are currently engaging with KPI, who have a young apprentice with us (Level 4 apprenticeship in Digital Marketing), to help them develop their staff in Digital Marketing. Recruitment agents are already working in a competitive market and getting their messages out to the right people is important. Using Digital Channels to market their vacancies is integral to their development as a business
  • Cooksongold (Jewellery Making suppliers, UK Supplier) – Working with their HR department, Creative Alliance have been looking at developing a training plan, Level 4 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, for staff in their marketing department. They are also looking at hiring more apprentices to help their department grow.
  • PM Training – Based in Staffordshire, this award-winning training provider have placed a series of their managers on Digital Marketing apprenticeships. To help develop their knowledge in Digital Marketing; and expand their abilities as a company.

So what can you do?

As an employer you need to make sure you take advantage of this scheme; missing out may mean your staff are not performing to the best of their ability.

“Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough so they don’t want to.”   Sir Richard Branson.

Please make sure you look over our Essential Employers guide to the funding rules here

Or speak to us; the reason our clients work with us is because we communicate with employers and make sure apprenticeships work for them. Contact us here

Menu