Grow Your Business
Employing an apprentice is a great opportunity for you to add a hardworking and talented person into your team. Your apprentice will be trained to your standards and within your ethos and will combine learning in the work place with online and classroom learning to that they develop the knowledge, skills and experience you need.
Strengthen Your Team
Upskill your existing staff by investing in training to enable you to keep your business up to date and competitive. We have a range of apprenticeships available to help you to develop and strengthen your team with existing staff or new employees.
Employing an Apprentice
Employing an Apprentice is a great opportunity for you to employ a hardworking and talented young person. With our support at Creative Alliance, your apprentice will be trained in not only your ethos and expertise Employing an apprentice will also help you invest in your future workforce as well as helping a young person gain experience in their chosen career path.
What you get as an employer
- Free recruitment service
- Support in defining the role and finding the right talent to add value to your business
- Our Industry expert assessor and trainer who are specialists in delivering training in each qualification.
- Free backup support and mentoring from the assessor and office team to both the apprentice and employer;
- Experienced recruitment co-ordinator to manage applications and provide screened candidates.
- Our Industry Experts: from access to exclusive insights and tips from experts working in creative, digital and marketing roles.
The Benefits of Taking on an Apprentice
Noel Dunne talks about the benefits of taking on an apprentice
Trilby - Anna Field
Anna is an operations manager for Trilby Media
Modus Creative - Guy Marson
Guy Marson is the Creative Director at Modus Creative