- Adhere to company processes, policies and procedures, particularly GDPR data protection legislation and health and safety best practices around social distancing.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant funding conditions and reporting requirements
- Act as a point of contact for external enquiries and communication. Work in a way which celebrates diversity in practice, programmes and projects and encourages best practice. Act as a positive advocate of the company at all times. Ensure that safeguarding and health & safety policies are observed and positively implemented.
- Answering and writing emails.
- Answering and responding to telephone calls
- Alerting relevant members of staff to messages relating to them.
- Filing information in the correct location both electronically and hard copies.
- Maintain contact lists
- Schedule meetings
This opportunity is funded through DWP applicants, therefore, must be in receipt of universal credit.
Ability to compose emails. Strong written communication skills. Proper grammar and professional tone when writing email and workplace messages among other formats. Able to correspond with coworkers and managers regularly. Manage tasks and pieces of information. Directly support an executive and maintain their calendar. Handle a file management system, either physically or on a computer. Must be able to effectively manage their time to finish their duties by a set deadline.
Training to be provided:
We have an Online platform for training and this will give any new employees access to
multiple courses for their own development, both personally and professionally. Courses
available include: transferable and employable skills like microsoft skills, time management
and more specific skills like safeguarding, diversity and inclusion training and disability
awareness training etc…
We are very open to working with a training provider to support kickstart employee's growth.
We will purchase the Gold Package Creative Alliance which includes a 1 hour certified course
delivered by industry experts & qualified educators and leads to a L3 Training Course in
Digital Skills for Business.
We have internal reviews, weekly 1-2-1's, catch up's as well as close working relationships
with our employees to monitor and measure employees progress. We will create, design and
implement a training plan for each position.
Team and 360 feedback would also input into this plan and any training choices. We would
look to impliment a buddy system internally with existing staff to support these two new
placements into the business and their own learning journey.
We have regular employee feedback channels available including 1-2-1 chats, employee
survey's, open chats with line manager or HR to enable all employees to give the business
feedback. We also welcome open and honest feedback directly and by email.
We want to nurture, develop and grow these positions into long standing Smartboxers.