You will be working in a small team handling data, answering telephone calls. You would need good communication skills and a very good telephone manner as well as good organisation skills. You would need to be able to communicate with people at all levels, interpreters, NHS staff, consultants and doctors.
Daily Duties: –
1. Receive bookings via telephone, email and fax and match interpreters.
2. Follow up calls to interpreters to confirm bookings
3. Deal with clients and interpreters queries.
4. Input data for all bookings received
5. Send out information in respect of assignments booked for the following day, via text, web text or e-mail.
6. Create weekly spread sheet for NHS invoice
7. Check in all timesheets
8. Create invoices for private jobs
9. Ensure all jobs received are entered on the day sheets.
10. Create database for e-mail marketing.
11. Manage social media presence on the internet.
Chase private jobs payments
Create weekly payment schedule and payslips.
Update interpreter’s data base.
Ensure all induction packages are ready for interpreters training session.
Ensure blank time sheets are well stocked
Chase time sheets not returned
photocopy all payslips
File all payslip
Post out all payslips
Make ID cards for interpreters
Ensure compliance with all relevant funding conditions and reporting requirements
Act as a point of contact for external enquiries and communication
Work in a way which celebrates diversity in practice, programmes and projects and encourages best practice
Act as a positive advocate of the company at all times
Ensure that safeguarding and health & safety policies are observed and positively implemented
Carry out any other reasonable duties as required and agreed with your line manager
This opportunity is funded through DWP so applicants, therefore, must be in receipt of Universal Credit.
Excellent communication skills as you’ll need to talk with customers and other team members , the telephone and internet is our window to the world , so you must have strong IT skills and Excellent communication skills, you must also be strong with numbers to ensure the invoicing is accurate.
Image Editing skills to crop, resize and repurpose digital content for social media
Training to be provided:
All kickstarts have training included as part of the programme. This will be employability skills programmes and training for the role.
Enthusiastic and committed
Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
Ability to think independently and work within a team
Punctual and Reliable