We are now seeking a Business Administration Apprentice to join our team and support our recruitment process.
Day to day duties include:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries via phone and email.
- Supporting Workloads of ISE colleagues
- Updating and Maintenance of Accurate Records, using CRM and other systems.
- Ability work within a team
- Project Management
- Proactive and Flexible approach to working.
- Ability to manage their own workload and keeping to deadlines
- Supporting the workloads of other colleagues
- Dealing with inbound and outbound enquiries via phone and email
- Communicating messages to colleagues
- Managing emails and diary calendars
- Working with and managing suppliers
- Some reception and General office duties
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of CRM systems would be advantageous.
- Effective communication skills
- Looking for someone with very confident and strong writing and English skills
Training to be provided:
Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Enthusiastic and committed to working for ISE.
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and a willingness to embrace change.
- Ability to think independently.
- Understand accountability and be confident when working in a team.
- Punctual and Reliable
- Well Presented