Apprentice Content Creator
Main elements of the role will include Animation, Video Editing, Photography, Copywriting and
Social Media Strategy.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
· Working with colleagues, you will take and interpret creative and content briefs.
· Research, prepare and develop the media message, treatment and execution to maximise
audience engagement – in response to these briefs.
· Write treatments, storyboards and scripts for your ideas.
· Produce and edit all video and animation content.
· Support the team with social media postings.
· To present your ideas and proposals to colleagues and, on occasion, clients.
· This is an apprenticeship position, so you will be required to attend all training sessions and
deliver work towards your qualification.
· Being up to date and on trend with artistic, social, marketing developments.
· Understand and develop your knowledge about technology.
· Uploading and managing the distribution of content online
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English, Maths and IT are preferable
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Creative Flair
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable