Apprentice Content Creator
Our clients are pioneering technology and data companies based anywhere in the world, from Norway to Singapore. You could find yourself writing content for a major British brand like Castrol (part of BP), a telecom provider in Berlin, or a new tech start-up in Silicon Valley.
We’re looking for a creative, driven person with excellent writing skills and an interest in digital communications to join our team and produce great content for us at Tomorrow People product marketing agency.
You will be writing and proofreading blogs, website content, eGuides, promotional emails, social media adverts, video/animation scripts and more, developing your skills with support from the editorial team. You will also conduct industry research, competitor reviews and persona interviews to help the agency win and deliver projects for clients.
Working under the supervision of an editorial manager, you’ll have regular reviews and training opportunities to expand your expertise and build a progression pathway that’s tailored to you and your skill set.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Writing blogs, eGuides, website content, social media content and other copy that answers the brief, is on-brand, and will engage the reader
- Understanding the message the client is seeking to deliver and translating this into compelling copy
- Receiving feedback and implementing it to grow and improve as a copywriter
- Collaborating with design and setup teams to deliver creative concepts
- Conducting thorough research, competitor analysis, customer interviews and reviews of existing content
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
Candidates with demonstrable writing and/or marketing experience preferred. This could be in a paid role or another context, for example:
- Personal or brand blog
- Student newspaper or magazine
- Ecommerce ‘side-hustle’
- Social media/influencer profile
- University or college essays
- Voluntary roles e.g. student marketing officer
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard
- Strong writing skills including spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Capacity to learn about different industries and clients
- Good time management—we work to deadlines!