Apprentice Content Creator
Birtelli’s first opened its doors in Royal Leamington Spa in 2017, and in a highly competitive food scene, it quickly became the no.1 rated place to eat and the no.1 pizza place in Warwickshire. Consistently achieving 5 star reviews on every public platform.
In 2020 Birtelli’s brought its strong values, ethos for sustainability and exceptionally delicious pizzas to every home in the UK. With it’s home crafted pizza experience Birtelli’s brings a direct to consumer offering that propels it into the exciting and fast growing meal kit sector. Add to it a perfect gift or party-in-a-box and you have a compelling proposition that extends to many sectors.
Having secured private investor and venture capital funding Birtelli’s is in a very exciting position to develop an inspiring omni-channel and nationally recognisable brand.
We are now looking for a talented, creative and strategic thinker to develop creative content that not only compels the audience, drives brand loyalty, but equally propels Birtelli’s into being a best-in-class content led business and a thought-leader in digital content.
The role will involve research and analysis of the current methods, techniques and tools for the development and delivery of digital content. This will enable the role holder to stimulate the ideation process within the marketing team to conceive inspiring creatives. The role holder will be responsible for the process of ideation, planning, design, production and execution through all channels consumed by the audience.
- Copywriting, for articles, blogs, newsletters, press release, captions and adverts.
- Creative direction, to formulate ideas and how to translate them into reality.
- Analysis, to research and develop new ideas, whilst equally measuring the outcomes.
- Planning, to create a structured approach to research through to content delivery.
- Graphic design
- Social media management
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- A strong grasp of English and an ability to write clearly
- Basic understanding of a design software – desirable photoshop
- A basic ability to create videos both filming and editing – with a basic portfolio – this can be of personal, professional or educational projects
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard
Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry. You will finish your apprenticeship with a recognised qualification, valuable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
Training is a blended learning delivery model: online learning, classroom sessions, work-based training, independent research, workplace projects, one-to-one support and training. Your training will include:
• Brand & Brand Awareness
• Content Planning & Pitching
• Content Development
• Principles of Graphic Design
• Image Editing & Manipulation
• Illustration & Vectors
• Video Capture & Editing
• Desktop Publishing
• Web Design & User Experience
• SEO & Blog Writing
• Content Distribution & social media
• Analytics & Feedback
For a full overview of the junior content producer standard please see: https://creativealliance.org.uk/apprenticeships/junior-content-producer-level-3/
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Strong levels of attention to detail
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Able to use their own initiative
- Punctual and reliable
- Passion for food, beverage, lifestyle and experiential brands