Apprentice Content Creator
We have a Dhillon’s Brewery Tap house and Dhillon’s Brewery At the Spire opening up in Coventry City Town Centre. Dhillon’s Brewery works closely with Coventry City Football Club and brew their official Coventry City Lagers.
We are looking to support the Brand Manager in all aspects of marketing responsibilities. We need someone who is eager to work, creative and passionate about digital marketing and the Hospitality Industry.
Duties will include:
- Content Creation
- Editing/creating bespoke promotions for customers
- Updating promotional materials and catalogues
- Updating social media
- Planning email/social media promotional campaigns
- Updating company websites
- Liaising with sales team members and customers
- Editing/creating product labels
- Maintaining pricelists
- Digital photo manipulation
- Spreadsheet work
- Market research
- Idea generation
- Managing and updating SEO elements for the website – Generating content
- Reporting back on analytics from social media, email, and website activities
- Completing apprenticeship in Junior Content Producer
As this is a company that works with Alcohol you will need to 18+.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Attention to detail
- Organization and project management skills
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Design Skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign would be preferable
- Good eye for photography
- Filmmaking skills
We realise these skills are not always present in apprentices – but we are looking for someone who is inspired and creative and some evidence of that. So you may not have strengths in all these but you need to have an understanding, awareness and evidence of creativity – maybe an online portfolio, or a youtube channel or even a great Instagram profile. We want to see these. Please post links in your application.
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3