Apprentice Content Producer
Whether it be a new website to sell your products and services or simply to showcase your business, a genuine SEO strategy that will help elevate your business to the top of Google’s search results, a fantastic video advert or simply some eye-catching content for social media… we can do it all!!!
Sherbet Donkey Media are looking for a bright, passionate individual to join their team as a digital content producer. They are hoping for someone with raw talent in design who is looking to develop their career in the Creative and Marketing sector.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be as follows:
- Help and assist with the creation of different digital content including imagery, video, animation, copy and web.
- Create proof designs for adverts and creative briefs for clients
- Work with clients professionally and understanding briefs
- Attending creative meetings and putting forward their ideas
- Working with web team to help distribute and upload content
- Help design and implement content across web pages
- Creating a delivering landing pages for multiple web sites
- Managing their time and working across multiple projects at once
- Working within a tight knit team and communicating clearly and confidently.
- Writing copy for web and adverts
- Researching and keeping up with current marketing and creative trends
- Completing work on their apprenticeship and attending all training sessions.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Some knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator – Understands the basic principles with portfolio (educational or professional) is desirable.
- Has extremely good written English and a flair for writing
- Has confidence and is inspired by creative trends.
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Examples of working in a team.
- Attention to detail.
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard