Apprentice Content Producer & Web Designer
Creative thinking and impressive creative design, that’s how we establish, develop and create brands. Our web design team can design, code and develop. We are part of the nationwide network of nettl web studios, providing high quality design and web services, in addition to our offline marketing and printing capabilities.
As a full service marketing and creative design agency, modus is made of marketers, designers and digital experts. We enjoy a challenge, send us your brief and we’ll come up with your answers, whether you need a full brand strategy and media planning or just help on a name/corporate identification or logo development.
We have handled the simple to the unusual and wonderful! From brochure to books from email campaigns to large format outdoor campaigns our philosophy is designed to develop and re-think. modus ideas come in all shapes and sizes, nothing we create is off-the-shelf.
We look at each client’s needs from an original perspective. We then generate creative design results that are pitch-perfect, portraying the spirit of each brand’s aim and aspirations. It is our observation that communication is about making people passionate about a message, a product, a trademark, a brand, an organisation or a relationship. The result? Links and relationships so powerful that brands are driven to new heights and whole businesses are transformed.
Main Duties of the Apprentice Content Producer & Web Designer role will include:
- To produce content to support our Digital Marketing Exec with all aspects of Social Media and digital marketing campaigns – including email, google ads, content writing etc
- To produce images, content, video etc to support Web design
- To produce web designs using Divi our website building tools. Full training provided.
- To produce design for print and web using the adobe creative cloud suite of design tools. Full training provided
- To produce content to support our Design studio with the production of produce images, content, video etc to support graphic design.
- To take responsibility for our website(s) content and provide case studies and images, video as appropraite.
To design and produce marketing activities for digital channels for internal customers and clients
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are essential
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Very effective communication skills – telephone & face to face
- Organisational skills
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard
Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry. You will finish your apprenticeship with a recognised qualification, valuable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
Training is a blended learning delivery model: online learning, classroom sessions, work-based training, independent research, workplace projects, one-to-one support and training. Your training will include:
• Brand & Brand Awareness
• Content Planning & Pitching
• Content Development
• Principles of Graphic Design
• Image Editing & Manipulation
• Illustration & Vectors
• Video Capture & Editing
• Desktop Publishing
• Web Design & User Experience
• SEO & Blog Writing
• Content Distribution & social media
• Analytics & Feedback
For a full overview of the junior content producer standard please see: https://creativealliance.org.uk/apprenticeships/junior-content-producer-level-3/
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently, use initiative and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable