Apprentice Content Producer
Our services help startup companies to introduce and establish themselves as strong contenders within a professional market, as well as assist well-established and reputable businesses to maintain and strengthen their current digital presence.
For our clients, we offer social media management, website management, video production, photography, content creation, email marketing and marketing workshops. We offer our services to companies operating in several different industries and locations. Our extensive portfolio holds a broad range of businesses and industry sectors; however, we have an abundance of expert, specialist knowledge and experience in marketing for the following industries:
- Private Medical and Aesthetics
- Beauty and Fitness
- Fine Dining and Catering
- Professional Photography
- Financial Sector
Due to consistent growth, we are now seeking a Junior Content Producer to join our existing team.
Main elements of the role will include Copywriting, Social Media Strategy, Design, Web, Animation and Video Editing.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with colleagues, you will take and interpret creative and content briefs.
- Research, prepare and develop the media message, treatment and execution to maximise audience engagement – in response to these briefs.
- Write treatments, storyboards and scripts for your ideas.
- Produce and edit all video and animation content.
- Support the team with social media postings.
- To present your ideas and proposals to colleagues and, on occasion, clients.
- This is an apprenticeship position, so you will be required to attend all training sessions and deliver work towards your qualification.
- Being up to date and on trend with artistic, social, marketing developments.
- Understand and develop your knowledge about technology.
- Designing, uploading and managing the distribution of content online
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
Applicants should be able to demonstrate a portfolio/work examples
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Creative Flair
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard