Apprentice Digital Content Producer/Designer
MCR are looking for a bright, passionate individual to join their team as a Graphic Designer. They are hoping for someone with raw talent in design who is looking to develop their career in the Creative and Marketing sector.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be as follows:
- Help and assist with the creation of different design in all sorts of creative projects
- Create proof designs for adverts and creative briefs for clients
- Work with clients professionally and understanding briefs
- Attending creative meetings and putting forward their ideas
- Working with web team to help distribute and upload content
- Help design and implement content across web pages
- Managing their time and working across multiple projects at once
- Working within a tight knit team and communicating clearly and confidently.
- Writing copy for web and adverts
- Researching and keeping up with current marketing and creative trends
- Completing work on their apprenticeship and attending all training sessions.
This position will be working from home initially as the company moves slowly back to the office so an ability to discipline their time, work on their own and communicate well is essential.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator – Understands the basic principles with portfolio (educational or professional) needed.
- Has extremely good written English and a flair for writing
- Has confidence and is inspired by creative trends
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Examples of working in a team.
- Attention to detail
- Understands wordpress and has put together simple websites
- Understands the adobe suite –
- Has some experience or practice at animation
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard