Apprentice Digital Content Producer/Designer
Escape Experience are looking for a bright, passionate and reliable individual to join their team as a digital content producer. They are hoping for someone who is able to contribute new ideas for how to market their businesses, as well as someone who possesses raw talent in design. This person should also be looking to develop their career in the Creative and Marketing sector. Our office environment requires all staff who work with us to help out with keeping the office in order so a small part of their job will be to assist in this.
Your day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
- Help and assist with the creation of different digital content including imagery, video, animation, copy and web.
- Help and assist with development of brand image
- Help and assist with the scheduling of posts on social media
- Attending creative meetings and putting forward their ideas
- Help design and implement content across web pages
- Creating a delivering landing pages for multiple web sites
- Managing their time and working across multiple projects at once
- Working within a tight knit team and communicating clearly and confidently.
- Think independently and come up with new ideas to market the business
- Writing copy for web and adverts
- Researching and keeping up with current marketing and creative trends
- Help design aspects of our escape rooms to give the team a feel for the room before it’s constructed
- Assist staff in to greet customers at peak times
- Assist staff to reset escape rooms at peak times
- Assist with day to day jobs around the office
- Completing work on their apprenticeship and attending all training sessions.
This position will be split between working from home and in our office located in central Windsor. The candidate must have the ability to work on their own, with in a team and communicate well.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator – Understands the basic principles with portfolio (educational or professional) needed.
- Has extremely good written English and a flair for writing
- Independent thinker
- Has confidence and is inspired by creative trends
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Examples of working in a team.
- Attention to detail
- Customer service experience – not essential but preferable
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard