Apprentice Digital Marketer/Content Producer
We are looking for a creative content producer who also has an interest in marketing. You will be working with our marketing manager to help develop creative content and distribute it on .our digital marketing channels.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage and update social media channels
- Attend meetings to discuss creative content creation
- Design and create content for website and social channels
- Email designs and copy writing for marketing.
- Update and maintain the website
- Research and keep on top of marketing trends
- Update meta data for content to help boost SEO
- Work with team on admin details
- Keep up to date with training and your apprenticeship
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
These are some of the basic skills we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Understand written and verbal briefs
- Understanding of SEO works is a desirable skill
- Ability to design, skills on adobe programmes like photoshop, illustrator or equivalent. You will need to have examples of your work.
- Keen to Lean and expand on Knowledge though adaptive learning.
Training to be provided:
Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry. You will finish your apprenticeship with a recognised qualification, valuable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
Training is a blended learning delivery model: online learning, classroom sessions, work-based training, independent research, workplace projects, one-to-one support and training. Your training will include:
● Using Social Media in a business environment
● Developing social media campaigns
● Social media advertising
● Risk, Reputation & Crisis Response
● Project Management
● Search Engine Optimisation
● Email marketing
● Content management systems
● Writing for SEO
● Metrics, Analytics, Reports & Optimisation
● Principles of coding level 3: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Social media strategist: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Internet Business Associate: Vendor Qualification
For a full overview of the digital marketer standard please see: https://creativealliance.org.uk/apprenticeships/digital-marketer-level-3/
An enquiring mind with an interest in technology is essential. This could be in software or computer hardware for example, or a related discipline such as electronics. A desire to learn and find out how things work would be ideal.