Apprentice Media Development Executive
We are looking for a bright individual with a passion for marketing and business, who can bring their creative ideas for our modern company.
Role and Responsibilities
- The creation of a range content in line with SME’s brand
- Research and analyse social media trends
- Create regular interactive and innovative posts
- Promote the SME brand through social media channels
No experience needed as this is an apprenticeship and full training is provided. GCSE’s in English, Maths and ICT are preferable.
- Social media and computer literate; able to really understand how social media can work for a company.
- Be able to design and create creative content for commercial purpose. With examples of work
- Desirable – Any other creative content you have created – video, audio, artwork, copywriting etc.
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard
Due the dynamics of our highly educated team we are looking for another approachable friendly team member that can help keep office morale high whilst keeping a professional and intellectual demeanor.
You will be:
- Enthusiastic and engaged with current social media trends.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate effectively and take instruction.