Apprentice Web Designer
Studio 46 is looking for a bright, passionate individual to join their team as a digital
content producer. They are hoping for someone with raw talent in design who is looking
to develop their career in the Creative and Marketing sector.
- Working on wordpress to develop website
- Setting up hosting and installing websites
- Designing and building websites
- Working with web team to help distribute and upload content
- Help design and implement content across web pages
- Managing content and maintaining content for SEO purposes.
- Working with clients to make sure they get what they need
- Working in the team on creative meetings and direction.
- Help and assist with the creation of different digital content including imagery,
- video, animation, copy and web.
- Developing and creating Video content for websites and digital channels
- Completing work on their apprenticeship and attending all training sessions.
This position offers a great chance to work on a number of sites that will be seen by many
consumers and is a great opportunity to gain experience working on different types of
websites, from hotels, to chocolate shops, to festivals and everything in between.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- WordPress experience is preferrable
- Design/editing software – such as (Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere Pro)
- Would be great if you have example websites you have created
- Creative eye with attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3