Apprentice Web Designer
In your role as a web designer, you’ll work with the web manager to excel in two key areas.
● Website Designs – A key part of our customer journey is the presentation of a high fidelity homepage design. The designs that we create help customers to visualise what their new website could look like. Working to a brief, you’ll interpret the client’s requirements and use your knowledge of web design to create a design that hits the mark and that the client loves.
● Graphic Design – You’ll also support Success Local’s own marketing efforts by creating graphics to populate our different marketing channels.
This is an apprenticeship position so you will also be learning on the job as you go. You will have the support of your employer as well as the support of Creative Alliance, your apprenticeship provider. We are looking for passionate and creative person who wants to learn and develop their talent for a professional career.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
Skills To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring the following skills:
- Ability to work to briefs
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong team player
- Curious and active learner who seeks out professional development
- Someone who has created, designed or worked on websites before – these can be personal projects or even school projects. But we want to see your designs
- Someone who is passionate about design and has creative work to show us.
- Must have a basic understanding of a graphic design software or a web design software, or both.
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard