In this role, you will be involved in preparing and setting up technical equipment for events. This will involve prepping equipment beforehand ensuring the equipment is in good working condition and allocating the correct equipment to the project. You will also be involved in de-prepping when equipment is returned, accurately updating our online systems, assisting with the smooth running of the warehouse and maintaining kit to ensure it is kept in good working order.
You will be involved at on-site events setting up equipment and ensuring it is correctly installed and ready for use.
You will develop an understanding of the variety of kit across different areas – sound, lighting, video etc – and will learn how these components work together to deliver a live event experience.
- Preparing a variety of audio, lighting, video, special effects equipment to ensure it is ready to send out on projects
- Highlighting any issues with missing kit to ensure everything is present and correct
- Ensuring all equipment is scanned in and out accurately and updating the system as necessary
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and fix AV systems before, during, and after events
- Packing and loading equipment efficiently with an understanding of the correct way that equipment should be transported
- Testing, repairing and maintaining the equipment as necessary to ensure it is in good working order before being sent out
- Working on-site to set the equipment up efficiently and effectively ensuring everything is working and to the correct specification
- Good Computer literacy skills including understanding bespoke software used within the business such as our rental management system
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – dealing with a variety of people internally and externally from Project Managers, Warehouse Manager to the client whilst on site
- Health & Safety – Adhering to all company Health & Safety policies and requirements both in the warehouse and on-site