Business Administration and Sales Apprenticeship
SEO results are a leading SEO agency in Birmingham. We are looking for an ambitious, organised and strong minded individual who can come and join our team and support the companies activities. We have worked with apprentices over the last five years and have an established work programme that will mean you have a fantastic start to your career. Below are the responsibilities you will have in your role:
- A candidate for this role will be assisting and working alongside their line manager every day to carry out the following tasks.
- Preparing prospect SEO reports for potential clients.
- Carrying out keyword research using Google Ad Words tool to find the best keywords for clients.
- Following up potential clients after meetings and provide them with everything that they need.
- Carrying out general admin tasks such as updating CMS.
- Attending networking events to generate business.
- Speaking with potential clients on the phone to answer questions that they have.
The candidate needs to be willing to learn and absorb information. All of the above tasks will not be given to them straight away but they will be shadowing me to learn how each task is carried out. As they progress we would like them to be able to answer questions from potential clients so it is very important that they are willing to learn parts of the technical side of SEO so that they are prepared for any question that may get thrown at them.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
Some of the traits that we will be looking for in a potential candidate for this role are;
- Hard working – You are required to always be on the ball so that no sales opportunities are missed.
- Persistent and motivated – As working in sales can mean that you take a lot of knock backs and will have to keep following people up.
- Comfortable and confident speaking to new people – This will come with time but being confident in sales in key.
- Polite, courteous and well mannered – People buy from people so it is important that we make a good first impression.
- Diligent and great organisational skills – Each prospect is different and they will require different things to get them over the line so keeping on top of what has been discussed and what each prospect needs is vital.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team – SEO Results are a very tight knit team but each employee has their own role which must be carried out in order for the whole process to work.
- Ambitious and Driven – There is a great opportunity for the right person to join our team on a permanent basis so we really want to see that drive to learn and succeed from day one.
Training to be provided:
- Business Administartor Standard
- Blended learning with online seminars and classroom sessions