Business Administration Apprentice
We have a passion for supporting careers and helping to grow businesses and are one the leading recruitment providers within the construction market.
How do we support our clients?
- Our highly professional consultants work with our wide client base to find the perfect fit for their requirements.
- Our reach is not just within our city. We have relationships with companies on a national scale.
- Our elite team of staff are dedicated to helping our candidates to find a career for the future.
- Our team of recruitment consultants are specialists within the construction industry.
We are now seeking a Business Administration apprentice to join our team in Birmingham and support the day to day workloads of our recruitment consultants and wider office team, as well as support the needs of our various clients. You will be responsible for general office administration and will need effective communication skills both over the telephone and in face to face.
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Managing in house CMS system, ensuring job vacancies are uploaded and client details/ notes are added.
- Data entry into CMS/spreadsheets, producing statistical reports.
- Candidate engagement – answering the telephone and directing messages to the team.
- Market mapping & research – formulating client/candidate lists for sales & marketing teams
- General office and administration – photocopying, filing, printing, scanning, minute taking, transcribing, scheduling, proofreading.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
Training to be provided:
Business Adminstration Level 3 Standard
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
- Outgoing personality