Creative Alliance are seeking an Apprentice that is great at organising, planning, and getting things done in the right way and at the right time. Do you love talking to people in person, on the phone or on social media? Do you get a kick out of creating a system for doing something and making sure it’s done? Do you make lists, arrange neat piles, file things alphabetically, keep notes of everything on your device so you always know what needs to be done and by when?
Are you also someone who is very organised, good with IT and quick at solving all sorts of problems? Do you enjoy being busy and being at the centre of things? If so, then joining this specialist training provider for the creative industries for the Midlands could be just the apprenticeship for you.
Your tasks and responsibilities include –
- Keeping accurate electronic and hard copy records of all learners from initial enquiry through to completion and certificates.
- Familiarisation with management information systems such as those used by schools, colleges and learning providers is an advantage.
- Administering information on a variety of relevant data systems.
- Keeping accurate and up to date records, using excel, and database software.
- Filing paperwork in folders in alphabetical order.
- Preparing weekly and monthly administration programme reports.
- Preparing correspondence such as letters, emails, reports.
- General reception duties e.g., taking phone calls/messages, transferring to appropriate team member.
- Taking minutes of meetings and typing up.
- General photocopying, printing, scanning, postage tasks.
- Gathering together workshop materials and other resources as required.
- Organising and booking seminars and training sessions.
- Organising meetings and sessions for enrolment & induction process.
- Using a variety of platforms to book different exams.
- Invigilating a variety of exams.
- Using a variety of systems for End-Point Assessment to upload apprentice completion documents.
- Sending out communications to all potential and existing learners/employers.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
You will be given given the support needed to carry out these tasks competantly but you will have to use your iniative.