Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
Please note this is a remote working position with some working from a shared working space.
We are looking for a bright, passionate and empathetic individual who wants to make an impact on peoples lives.
We need someone who is able to build up our social media, website and other digital marketing channels. You will also be required to do some administration work as part of the role.
- Update and create content for social media.
- Make sure the website is upto date
- Create blogs for the website and upload
- Work with stakeholders and candidates to create case studies
- Develop other creative content for other or internal communications.
- Working on data bases and inputting data.
- Advertising, marketing and creating communications for training course
- Assisting with emails and phonecalls.
- IT skills
- Microsoft Office inc Teams
- Zoom knowledge
- Linked in/Facebook
- Website updating
- Email marketing
- Phone manner
Desirable Skills –
- Able to help update and create marketing content for social media and also for marketing of new products.
- Posting relevant stories on social media
- Finding and storing contacts for marketing
- Creating/maintaining training courses CPD requirement, sending certificates out and dairying zoom links,CPD updates etc
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English and Math's is essential.
Training to be provided:
Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry. You will finish your apprenticeship with a recognised qualification, valuable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
Training is a blended learning delivery model: online learning, classroom sessions, work-based training, independent research, workplace projects, one-to-one support and training. Your training will include:
● Using Social Media in a business environment
● Developing social media campaigns
● Social media advertising
● Risk, Reputation & Crisis Response
● Project Management
● Search Engine Optimisation
● Email marketing
● Content management systems
● Writing for SEO
● Metrics, Analytics, Reports & Optimisation
● Principles of coding level 3: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Social media strategist: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Internet Business Associate: Vendor Qualification
For a full overview of the digital marketer standard please see: https://creativealliance.org.uk/apprenticeships/digital-marketer-level-3/