Digital Marketing Apprentice
Working together both as a team and with clients towards a common purpose helps us collectively reach our goals. Think big! On top of that, we are a group of fun-loving individuals who like to have a great time doing what we love. We know that having this mentality helps us produce the very best for our clients while keeping the team motivated and passionate. Fun and games aside, we truly believe in living to our deepest values; honesty, respect, and trust, to name a few. That is integrity. That is Starbots.
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Digital Marketing Executive apprentice to join our team! As a Digital Marketing Executive apprentice at our fast-growing company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the company's and clients digital marketing activity.
We are expecting you to have a big passion for digital marketing.
The successful candidate will have evidence of using digital channels in a promotional or commercial way. Possibly you have a good following on Instagram, or you have your own business and used digital channels to promote yourself. You may have set up events or helped out friends and family promote their activities. We are looking for someone who loves to use digital technology and has ways to prove that they do!
- Plan & execute email campaigns including setting up nurturing cycles, segmentation and reporting
- Management of client and business PPC and Display campaigns
- Social media campaign and channel management, both organic and paid
- Full responsibility for managing and continually improving client websites via various CMS
- Support the wider team in developing strategies that increase search engine results ranking
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's and client website and marketing materials
- Support in creating and presenting digital marketing strategies to clients
- Continually analyse all channel performance to identify opportunities to continually improve
- Develop and provide accurate reports to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI) using multiple analytics platforms
- Collaborate with the wider team to ensure all activity is maximised, efficient and has the desires outcomes
- Train and work with Creative Alliance on your apprenticeship
- Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- If you have worked on your own website – particularly in WordPress
- Basic knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager & Google Ads
- Good writing skills with examples of writing for promotional purposes
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
- Keeps up to date with new trends.
Training to be provided:
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard