Digital Marketing Apprentice
To assist in the digital marketing and promotion of Shooting Reels' projects and activities. The role provides excellent hands-on learning and digital marketing experience in a busy Video Production Agency. It involves assisting in promoting all Shooting Reels' activity, including:
● Marketing our projects using social media, email marketing and other platforms.
● Generating digital content: copy, graphics, images & video.
● Carrying out SEO and reporting on data & trends.
This includes creating and editing content for our website, social media, and print materials. Assisting in social media planning and scheduling, reporting on SEO and other analytics. It offers an excellent way to build skills, experience and networks that will start your career in digital marketing, social media, and communications with a Video Production Agency.
Above all, we are looking for someone who can use their initiative and bring ideas to the table. You'll thrive on delivering quality results from your work. Any experience with digital marketing will be advantageous. A willingness to learn and get stuck in will be vital to growing in this role and being a successful team member.
- Populate the websites and social media feeds for Shooting Reels and their clients.
- Generate and regularly update content for the organisation's social media feeds (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), including text, images, and video.
- Write and upload blog content.
- Conduct editing of images and video content.
- Assist in social media campaign planning and scheduling.
- Assist in the writing and sending of emails using the Mailchimp system.
- Contribute to the development of the new website.
- Generate social media analytics and Google Analytics reports.
- Respond to initial enquiries via all communication channels, including video and phone calls.
- Help to manage client enquiries through providing follow up information.
- Liaise with clients to obtain text, images and video for promotional materials and use them online.
- Assist in creating brochures and promotional materials.
- Research digital promotional opportunities.
- Adhere to company processes, policies and procedures, particularly GDPR data protection legislation and health and safety best practices around social distancing.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant funding conditions and reporting requirements.
- Act as a point of contact for external enquiries and communication.
- Work in a way that celebrates diversity in practice, programmes and projects and encourages best practice.
- Act as a positive advocate of Shooting Reels at all times.
- Ensure that safeguarding and health & safety policies are observed and positively implemented.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required and agreed with your line manager.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- – Excellent literacy, written and spoken communication skills.
- – Experience of using multiple social networks and GDPR aware.
- – Good IT skills, MS office.
- – Basic photographic image editing.
- – Creating video content.
- – Able to work to a brief or use initiative.
- – Confidence, self-motivation.
- – Passion for all things marketing and achieving results through monitoring and improving click through rates and conversions.
- – Able to work to a brief, independently and as part of a team. We need you to be able to solve problems and ask for help when you need it.
Training to be provided:
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard