Digital Marketing Apprentice
We're launching with an early test (what our techies call an ‘Alpha’) in a limited number of venues across the city.
We’re photo (or video) first, making reviews more engaging. Our ReAl Score easily shows which reviews are credible. And our badges drive exploration and discovery of new venues and an opportunity to build local and global communities of reviewers – which is a core focus of this role.
The core focus of this role is to build awareness and engagement through social channels – both organic and paid.
You will have the primary input in to the social strategy, with the goals of:
- Encouraging users to download the app and create reviews
- Creating local communities and engaging them to shape the app – for example generating ideas for local badges such as Stirchley SuperStar, Balti Boss and so on
- Encouraging social sharing to drive word of mouth
- Encouraging users to add venues to make the app more complete
- Encouraging venue owners to claim their venues and subscribe to our services
To achieve this, you’ll be hands on: creating and editing social content and images, planning social media activities, responding to posts. This role offers you the chance to improve your skills and gain real experience, in an exciting an pro-active startup company.
Above all we are looking for someone who can use their own initiative and can bring ideas to the table. You will need to be a self-starter, with a strong understanding of social. A willingness to learn and get stuck is essential and will see you being a foundational part of the team as we grow. You need to be comfortable with taking responsibility for your decisions and getting things done, sometimes with minimal supervision.
One last thing, you need to be a positive advocate for Revuie at all times, keeping all messaging consistent with our brand and ethos.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Excellent literacy, written and spoken communication skills
- Experience of using multiple social networks and GDPR aware
- Good IT skills, MS office.
- Basic image editing;
- Able to work to a brief or use initiative.
- Confidence, self-motivation
- Able to work to a brief, independently and as part of a team. You’ll be working from home for much of the time but still be part of a team. We need you to be able to solve problems AND ask for help when you need it.
Training to be provided:
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Interested in kick starting a career in digital arts marketing and communications
- Able to work swiftly and accurately
- Able to communicate enthusiastically and clearly with a wide range of people
- Organised, punctual and reliable
- Confident and able to contribute your own ideas within a team
- Genuine interest in target and results driven approach to working
- Able to act constructively and objectively to feedback given