Digital Marketing Apprentice
Fluent, consistent and meaningful brand marketing can achieve recall, advocacy and loyalty. eleven10 always start with the ‘why’ including a look at your strategy. Your brand is something bigger than just a logo or typeface – it’s what you share, it’s the first thing potential customers see and it’s what will give you a competitive edge in what is, let’s face it, super saturated markets. Say the right things to the right audience and let’s present the best version of you. We are looking for a young and enthusiastic digital marketer to join our team.
- Working with the team to write and create marketing emails
- Working with clients and attending meetings with clients
- Working with the team to come up with creative and innovative ideas
- Helping maintain and upload content for social media
- Writing and generating content that will be used in SEO for websites
- Optimizing websites to help rankings
- Creating reports using Google Analytics on social and website performance for different clients.
- Developing knowledge and keeping up with Digital Trends
- Developing creative content for social channels and for websites.
- Attending client events and posting during events
- Creating blogs for clients
- Actively engaging on social channels to help drive client engagement
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable – Some knowledge of Adobe Creative suite ideal, but not a necessity.
- Good english and maths skills
- An understanding of Social Media and the relevant platforms
- An appreciation of how Branding works for Business and why its important
- A basic knowledge of Adobe Suite Applications
- A basic understanding of the WordPress environment (not essential)
- An interest in using video as part of the social marketing mix
- The hunger to take on a role by the scruff of the neck and make a real difference
Example of Skills Required
- Write a social plan for a client – will require good English and the ability to research and talk to the client to discuss things like their customers pain points etc.
Training to be provided:
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard:
Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry. You will finish your apprenticeship with a recognised qualification, valuable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
Training is a blended learning delivery model: online learning, classroom sessions, work-based training, independent research, workplace projects, one-to-one support and training. Your training will include:
● Using Social Media in a business environment
● Developing social media campaigns
● Social media advertising
● Risk, Reputation & Crisis Response
● Project Management
● Search Engine Optimisation
● Email marketing
● Content management systems
● Writing for SEO
● Metrics, Analytics, Reports & Optimisation
● Principles of coding level 3: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Social media strategist: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Internet Business Associate: Vendor Qualification
For a full overview of the digital marketer standard please see: https://creativealliance.org.uk/apprenticeships/digital-marketer-level-3/
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable
- Being part of a small team requires a ‘can do’ attitude
- A people person
- Passionate about creative and marketing
Example of Personal Qualities
- You are asked to help the team within a project that may not be deemed as ‘out of scope’ for the digital marketing role - you are keen and say you are willing to help.