Digital Marketing Apprentice
As our marketing is constantly evolving, we are seeking an Apprentice Digital Marketer to join our team in Bromsgrove. This opportunity will also allow you to achieve a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing, working in conjunction with our training partner, Creative Alliance.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with day-to-day handling of social media channels, marketing content, literature, and email campaigns.
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Assisting with creating, posting, and monitoring social media channels.
- Assisting with the creation of digital campaigns.
- Researching and creating interesting content and campaigns.
- Scheduling email campaigns.
- Liaise with team members and on occasion third party representatives to create marketing content.
- Support with marketing analysis, including google analytics, and social media analytics and competitor analysis.
- Brand monitoring and maintenance.
- General sales and marketing administration.
- Maths and English GCSE C/4 or above.
- Understanding of how a business uses social platforms including: Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.
Training to be provided:
Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry. You will finish your apprenticeship with a recognised qualification, valuable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
Training is a blended learning delivery model: online learning, classroom sessions, work-based training, independent research, workplace projects, one-to-one support and training. Your training will include:
● Using Social Media in a business environment
● Developing social media campaigns
● Social media advertising
● Risk, Reputation & Crisis Response
● Project Management
● Search Engine Optimisation
● Email marketing
● Content management systems
● Writing for SEO
● Metrics, Analytics, Reports & Optimisation
● Principles of coding level 3: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Social media strategist: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Internet Business Associate: Vendor Qualification
For a full overview of the digital marketer standard please see: https://creativealliance.org.uk/apprenticeships/digital-marketer-level-3/