Logistics and Technical Event Apprentice
Be in charge of logistics for an Audio Visual Company. Make sure equipment gets to right event with right staff. Check stocks, maintenance on equipment – order new parts and basically make sure that everything keeps running.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers and taking down records and entering in the CRM
- Working on the equipment making sure all is in the right order
- Maintaining records and documents
- Working with suppliers ordering parts
- Setting out PO’s and dealing with payments
- Working on live events
- Assisting with sound – including the wiring, mixing desk and microphones
- Assisting with stage technical and management
- Assisting with lighting.
- Helping Venue Get in’s and Get outs – loading, logistics and manual set ups.
- Ensuring health and safety is adhered to
- Complete the apprenticeship in Creative Venue Technician
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Approachable, good communication skills, can work to tight deadlines.
- Pragmatic and good logisital thinking skills
Training to be provided:
Creative Venue Technician Level 3 Standard
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable