Modus are an agency team of creative design specialists. Our modus team specialise in creative design and consists of 9 talented, creative and customer-focused people. We work across the three key communications disciplines: Design, Print and Online.
Creative thinking and impressive creative design, that’s how we establish, develop and create brands. Our web design team can design, code and develop. We are part of the nationwide network of nettl web studios, providing high quality design and web services, in addition to our offline marketing and printing capabilities.
As a full service marketing and creative design agency, modus is made of marketers, designers and digital experts. We enjoy a challenge, send us your brief and we’ll come up with your answers, whether you need a full brand strategy and media planning or just help on a name/corporate identification or logo development.
We have handled the simple to the unusual and wonderful! From brochure to books from email campaigns to large format outdoor campaigns our philosophy is designed to develop and re-think. modus ideas come in all shapes and sizes, nothing we create is off-the-shelf.
We look at each client’s needs from an original perspective. We then generate creative design results that are pitch-perfect, portraying the spirit of each brand’s aim and aspirations. It is our observation that communication is about making people passionate about a message, a product, a trademark, a brand, an organisation or a relationship. The result? Links and relationships so powerful that brands are driven to new heights and whole businesses are transformed.
About The Role
We are looking to take on a digital marketing apprentice, with a keen interest in the creative industry along with a willingness to learn. You need to be able to work effectively both on your own and as well part of a team. You are able to communicate your ideas and opinions clearly and confidently. We are looking for an individual able to follow instructions and with excellent time management skills.
This role is ideal for someone who is keen to learn about the development of digital marketing strategies through the use of email, social media and design. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and learn new skills within a successful agency.
The role is extremely varied across Business Admin, Social Media and Marketing.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage daily Social Media campaigns
- Create and manage published content (video and images)
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Monitor online ratings and respond appropriately
- Analyse effectiveness of Social Media campaigns
- Admin & general marketing
As part of a small team you will be required to carry out tasks as and when required, this includes general office duties. You will be expected to pitch in and do a whole range of jobs that a small organisation needs doing in addition to your main duties.
- Applicants should be literate and numerate.
- Grade C/4 and above in English, Math’s and IT are preferable
- Understanding of social media
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Excellent Written Skills and ability to proof read
- Good communication skills, comfortable liaising at all levels.
Training to be provided:
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry. You will finish your apprenticeship with a recognised qualification, valuable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
Training is a blended learning delivery model: online learning, classroom sessions, work-based training, independent research, workplace projects, one-to-one support and training. Your training will include:
● Using Social Media in a business environment
● Developing social media campaigns
● Social media advertising
● Risk, Reputation & Crisis Response
● Project Management
● Search Engine Optimisation
● Email marketing
● Content management systems
● Writing for SEO
● Metrics, Analytics, Reports & Optimisation
● Principles of coding level 3: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Social media strategist: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Internet Business Associate: Vendor Qualification
For a full overview of the digital marketer standard please see: https://creativealliance.org.uk/apprenticeships/digital-marketer-level-3/
- An eye for design
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skills
- A confident individual with a keenness to learn new media
- Ability to work alone or within a team