Social Media Apprentice
We’ve grown our communities, Birmingham Updates, Best of Bristol & Endless Mythology to over 900,000 followers and have industry leading engagement rates.
Day to day we produce awesome content for our clients and communities and we're looking for a social media marketing executive who will be responsible for creating content for Nonsensical’s social media channels, email marketing and building social media insight reports.
This is a unique, exciting opportunity to work with a team of passionate entrepreneurs, building a leading, global media agency. As a result of working with an innovative new company, you’ll receive direct insight into the day-to-day running of a media startup.
Day to day you will keeping on top of social media trends and campaigns to create content for Nonsensical’s social media channels. You’ll also help create social media impact reports that provide amazing insight.
This is an apprenticeship role on an initial 12 month contract. However, there is scope for this to be extended and for full time employment based on performance and successful completion of your apprenticeship.
The agency is based in Birmingham and Bristol with offices in both cities, however this role can be done remotely if required.
- You will be responsible for creating content for Nonsensical’s social media channels on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- You’ll also be creating email content to go out in our weekly newsletter, whilst you’ll research what’s happening on social media to create engaging reports.
- Create daily content for the agencies social media channels
- Create video content for our TikTok channel
- Write emails to go out to our subscribers
- Research what is trending on social and what campaigns are working
- Create reports on brands who are doing fantastic on social
- Get Creative: Experiment with nonsense
- Be Curious: Ask questions, big and small
- Bring Passion: Be obsessed with social media
- Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate work examples and ideally have 6-12 months experience with Videography.
- Very good copywriting skills
- Understand what works on social media
- Experience of creating content for social media
- Ability to research
- The ability to deal with sign off process for content
Training to be provided:
Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- You’ll love being creative and coming up with new ideas
- Ability to challenge, be decisive and commit to strategies
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation
- Enjoy a small team environment