This role will be assisting with the digital marketing and promotion of Ark Media and Ark Social
products and services. It involves supporting the Head of Sales and Marketing to build campaigns
across a range of channels, raising the profile of Ark Media and its clients.
- Marketing our products and services, and those of our clients, using social media and email marketing
- Generating digital content: copy, graphics & video
This includes creating and editing content for social media and the website; assisting in social media
planning and scheduling and reporting. It offers an excellent way to build skills and experience that
will start your career in digital marketing, social media and communications with an industry-leading
assistive technology company.
Above all we are looking for someone who can use their own initiative and can bring ideas to the table.
You’ll thrive from delivering quality results from your work. Any experience with social media content
creation will be advantageous. A willingness to learn and get stuck in will be key to growing in this role
and being a successful member of the team.
- Drafting and scheduling content for social channels
- Writing engaging captions for social media
- Developing photo, video and graphic design skills to create eye catching content
- Generating reports using social media analytics
- Researching topics for social media content and video
- Supporting email campaigns
- Helping to identify and contact new customers
- Engaging with audiences and responding to customers across social channels
- Monitoring social trends, competitor activity, key influencers and Facebook groups
- Adhering to company processes, policies and procedures, particularly GDPR data protection legislation and health and safety best practices around social distancing
- Working in a way which celebrates diversity in practice, programmes and projects and encourages best practice
- Acting as a positive advocate for the company at all times
- Carrying out any other reasonable duties as required and agreed with your line manager
- Supporting the wider Marketing Team