Web & Content Production Apprentice
Other than manufacturing, everything from design to content production & marketing, is handled in-house, by a small team with a strong foundation in collaboration and supporting each other to achieve the best results.
Prospective candidates will benefit from gaining experience thanks to a strong, friendly support network of colleagues who are keen to bring the best out of each other, whilst also being encouraged to work independently, voicing ideas and opinions to build self- confidence & maximise their potential.
For candidates keen to improve their skills in the workplace, whilst gaining perspective on all aspects of running a fashion brand, this is the perfect opportunity.
You will join the eCommerce & Marketing team of a Birmingham Based Menswear Fashion Designer, the candidate will be working with the eCommerce team on website management, social media platforms, product photography & a range of other marketing projects. Candidates who are successful in their apprenticeship will be offered a full-time role at the end of their term.
Day to Day – Responsibilities
- Helping design and develop content for the social media channels
- Working with team to develop ideas for content
- Assisting and producing photography content
- Assisting with the organizing the creation content.
- Working on maintaining the social channels and answering any queries
- Uploading and maintaining the content on the website
- Keeping up to date with social media trends
- Keeping up to date with all apprenticeship work
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Candidates should be excellent communicators and should be proficient in both spoken & written English.
- Candidates should be computer literate.
- Experience in using Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Candidates should have good knowledge of major social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
- An interest in photography is desirable but not essential.
- An interest in the fashion industry is desirable but not essential.
Training to be provided:
Junior Content Producer Level 3 Standard
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and Reliable