Understanding the importance of code and digital systems to your business
Running your own website without assistance can be difficult to maintain. This course requires you to understand, use, and review basic code that enables the Web to work. This will provide you with an appreciation of the technologies that enable websites and online platforms to operate.
The course will also give you an understanding of the means of how websites are created, published, and hosted to enable you to meet the challenges of modern, dynamic, and flexible digital marketing.
On this course will you will:
- Know how the web works from a digital and social media perspective
- The basic principles of good coding, including the key features and uses of the main coding languages
- The compatibility of different code on different platforms.
- Have a better understanding of user experience
- Create website pages for a desired outcome