Julie is an experienced Quality Assurance Consultant, who works with organisations to develop a Quality Assurance process for their mentors, coaches, trainers, assessors. At Creative Alliance she oversees our apprenticeship programme.
When an apprentice starts their learning, we’ll provide:
- 2 days initial training for the young person in how to behave at work and become a young professional; for existing members of your team, then this will be support back into learning.
- Regular training and assessment plans so the apprentice knows what they must do and by when.
- Regular reviews of the work that has been submitted with clear feedback on how they can improve their evidence for the qualification.
- Regular reviews with you so that you can monitor and track their progress and quickly address and resolve any concerns.
- Support from an Assessor / Trainer who is an industry specialist in that qualification.
- Full support to enable the apprentice to submit a quality portfolio of evidence of their learning and a full internal and external verification service prior to Certificates of Achievement being awarded.
When you’re buying apprenticeship services from Creative Alliance you’re getting:
- Our Industry Insights: from working with hundreds of creative, digital and marketing companies.
- Our Industry Experience: from working with Assessor / Trainers who are specialists in delivering training in each qualification.
- Our Industry Experts: from access to exclusive insights and tips from experts working in creative, digital and marketing roles.