Research Administrator: Temporary
Full-time & part-time hours available and freelance a possibility
150 hours required in January & February 2019
£10.00 / hour
Start Date: January 2019
You can download the full description here
Creative Alliance is an independent Training Provider that operates as a social enterprise. We specialise in providing creative, digital and marketing apprenticeships; enabling talented people from different backgrounds and experiences to succeed. We have a passion for helping people get into and then got on in creative, digital and marketing roles within any company. We achieve this through providing careers education, apprenticeships and training courses, with an aim to provide a ‘foot in the door’ for people wishing to pursue a career within the creative industries.
At the heart of our company lies our apprenticeship offering, we operate a work based learning model that caters for a range of different roles including Digital Marketers, Digital Content Producers, Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Software Developers, Event Organisers, Videographers, Photographers, Theatre Technicians, Business Administrators and Customer Service Practitioners.
Since 2005, we have worked with hundreds of employers to help grow and develop their businesses. This includes providing advice for employers about employing an apprentice or training existing staff to strength the skills within their organisation. We have successfully linked the right talent with the right workplace, creating sustainable employment for people and providing businesses with access to the next generation of creative, digital and marketing talent.
We are now seeking a temporary Research Administrator to join and work with our Business Development team at our office base located in Digbeth, the vibrant creative quarter of Birmingham.
With the aid of the existing Business Development team, the role of the Research Administrator will be to identify and collate information on a range of potential clientele from the creative industries. Initially, this will be a fixed term contract for 150 hours delivered between 4 and 8 weeks. Working from home after the first week is possible.
Day to day duties will include:
- Using search engines, industry websites and companies house to identify potential organisations from specific sub-sectors of the creative industries for Creative Alliance to work with.
- Utilising LinkedIn and company websites to gain a further insight into each of the companies identified, ensuring they align with the Creative Alliance values and service offering.
- Collating relevant and accurate information and inputting the data into an excel spreadsheet.
- Using the telephone to contact each of the organisations identified from the data collection.
- Cross referencing and inputting data from excel spreadsheets into an in-house CRM system.
- Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C/4 and above in English Maths and IT are preferable
- Experience working within a Business Administration, Data Entry or Research role.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn
- Experience of using the telephone within an office environment.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills with a polite and enthusiastic telephone manner
You will report to our Recruitment Manager
You will be required to comply with all company policies with regards to Safeguarding, Health & Safety & Equality & Diversity
To apply please send a CV & short covering letter outlining your suitability Please email it to email@example.com