How do I get into a creative, digital or marketing role?
Are you a someone looking to apply for an apprenticeship? Is it your first time applying for a job or to an apprenticeship specifically? Not sure what to put in your application? Don’t worry: we are here to support you with your application on paper, on line and in person.
As part of our recruitment process, we like to invite candidates to attend a voluntary group guidance session. At this session we can:
• Find out a little more about you and your interests;
• Provide advice on applying for our apprenticeships and what employers look for;
• Gather further information about you to send to employers.
Our aim is to help find the employer the best possible apprentice for their company. If we know a little more about you then it helps us achieve that and may help you start your career. Most people who attend the guidance sessions find them helpful for:
• Working out if an apprenticeship is a right decision for them;
• Thinking about the range of apprenticeships they might be suitable for;
• Developing their knowledge in how to best present themselves to potential employers.
We like to deliver these sessions once a week. If you’d like to hear more and perhaps come along, I’m sure we can accommodate you.
Go here to contact us.