Slightly Unusual Ltd – Digital Marketing Apprentice
Slightly Unusual: one of the finest comedy illusion acts in the world…
Slightly Unusual are one of the finest comedy illusion acts in the world. Their routines for corporate events, TV appearances and weddings have become legendary.
[iframe id=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/diiwIiV0uRA” align=”left” mode=”normal” autoplay=”no”]
Slightly Unusual have managed to master the art of combining close-up magic, grand illusion and spontaneous comedy. It’s not often that you can get a world class act to perform at your wedding or corporate event and it’s not often that a world class act is offering a young person the chance to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice with them.
This is a great opportunity to get a Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification whilst working for a unique organisation. You’ll be helping them market their activities and write engaging content that’ll let people see how great and unusual Slightly Unusual are.
The role will involve:
- Assist with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns to capture people’s imagination.
- Copywrite, create and distribute email marketing communications using Infusionsoft after being given appropriate training.
- Creating engaging news, for online articles and blogs for clients and Slightly Unusual Marketing.
- Support in the creation of content & campaigns for various social media accounts.
- Co-writing press releases and pitches.Working alongside the Marketing Director on multiple projects at one time.
- List building and developing landing pages to increase conversions.
- Writing and building creative content to deadlines.
- Attending weekly brainstorming meetings.
- Completing high volumes of content on a daily/weekly basis.
- Any other duties as reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
Training will be provided throughout the duration of the apprenticeship. You will receive guidance from your line manager and colleagues, as well as learning aspects of the business, digital marketing and professionalism from doing your apprenticeship qualification.
As a company we also produce a large quantity of video and therefore the position will involve video and sound editing on a regular basis. Full training will be provided.
Cannock, Staffordshire, WS12 2DB